Sorry for the late post, guys! I’m still getting the hang of scheduling posts. Soooo…I finally decided to use the billion coupons that BJ’s has sent me in the mail, and I must say that I’m not disappointed in the least! Here’s a quick list of reasons why:
1. Free air for your tires. It’s awesome not to have to scrounge around for change. Not to mention that air is $1 or more some places!
2. They send you a free 120 day membership! I got 120 days free membership, 16 months paid membership, a $5 coupon, 2 coupon books & a second membership for only $40.
3. Cheap gas! Gas was $2.97-$2.09 yesterday. BJ’s? $1.99!! Filled up our big ol’ SUV like a BOSS! I think my husband said it ended up being less than $30.
4. The size and atmosphere. On the inside, it’s pretty much like Costco or Sam’s Club. Well, not exactly. It’s much smaller than Sam’s Club, but it’s just as neat and clean as Costco. The prices are similar. However, the way I shop, I can always find better deals than I found there. Except the rotisserie chicken. The places close to us have scrawny or overpriced chickens, so BJ’s is a great find.
5. The staff. They’re super helpful! You don’t get this vapid look or worse, the annoyed expression or worst of all, the “she expects me to know where stuff IS in this place???” look.
So far it’s been great. Are you a BJ member? If so, let me know. Give me some tips! I’ll be back soon with more stuff I come across.