Check your pipe line.
Is it time to declutter? Yes, I know that some of you just went on a massive decluttering, New Year’s resolution, this year will be different crusade. But have you checked on your upkeep since then? Is the clutter starting to resurface again?
Maybe it’s time to check your pipe line. Do a heavy duty, industrial decluttering! Here are some ideas:
- Don’t just delete unwanted emails, unsubscribe.
- Need the email for later? Create folders just for coupon emails, date night ideas, bills, etc.
- Have folders? Go clean them out! You don’t need Harris Teeter emails from 6 months ago.
- Sign up to be removed from the junk mail, email and call lists. Click here for the most comprehensive one that I’ve found (and for full details).
- Do a deep clean on the junk drawers (yes, all of them), closets and the attic. You’ll be glad you did!
One last thing. Take a look at why you have been keeping what you’re keeping. Do you notice a pattern? There may be another issue going on. Take time to address the issue and you’ll find that the clutter will decrease!
Until next time, take care & try NOT to kill your kids before they turn 18!
Like what you read? Want to read more? Then pick up my latest book! Available in paperback or electronically, it’ll tickle your funny bone and give you over 100 tips, tricks and ideas for parenting. There’s no need to wait another day. Find out How NOT to Kill Your Kids Before They Turn 18 today!